Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Currently Watching: Friends Season 4

I loved watching Friends during the 90's. I've seen most of the episodes but I reckon I still missed heaps. So when I saw the Friends Season 4 DVD from the library, I immediately borrowed it. I wanted to start with Season 1 but I couldn't find it in the shelves, the same with Seasons  2 and 3. They were either on loan or in another branch of the library so I just placed reservations for them. There are four discs in Season 4, each with 6 episodes. I'm still not done watching disc 1! Hehe. Today I received notice from the library that Season 3 is now available for me to pick up. I'll probably do so on Saturday. I've been busy ever since I joined the library. So many books to read and so many DVDs to watch, So little time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment