Sunday, November 21, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

I was watching the show Ellen this morning and that very same question popped on the telly. I guess because it’s almost Thanksgiving that’s why. It made me think, even though we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia, likewise in the Philippines. I have a lot of blessings I am thankful for. I can’t even begin to name all but here are some:
-          I am thankful for my husband; ever loving, ever reliable and ever understanding. He is my rock, my best friend in the truest sense. I am thankful that we are both healthy and that my husband has a good job which can support both of us without me having to work. (Note: I well and truly intend to look for a job as soon as we’re settled back in Sydney.)
-          I am thankful for my family in Manila. Despite the distance between us, I feel loved, always. I am thankful that my parents and grandmother are all relatively healthy, same with my brothers and sisters.

-          I am thankful that my operation last October went well. Now we are hopeful that we will be blessed with an addition to our family soon.

-          I am thankful for the opportunity to spend the coming holiday season with family and friends. Time spent with them are truly precious, something no amount of money can buy.
These are just some of the things that come to mind right now. I’m sure I’ve forgotten heaps but you get the picture.
Now it’s your turn. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment