Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MCNs Lot 5 - Sunbaby Diapers

Jacob's 5th lot of MCNs was delivered this morning. This time I ordered from Sunbaby Diapers. It's a company based in Shanghai, China. I ordered 12 nappies + 12 inserts. They're relatively cheap ($60) and came with free shipping. :) I'm happy with the different prints I ordered. So far, Jacob's nappies are all different. No identical nappies at all. I like it that way. Hehe.





Notice the light blue nappy in the picture above? It's small because I snapped it to the smallest size possible. I just wanted to see if it would be small enough for a newborn. Well, I have no idea. Haha! I guess I'll have to wait for Jacob and see. 

Speaking of waiting for Jacob, I now have ONLY 99 days til my EDD! How awesome is that?! So exciting. :)


Jacob's nappy count as at 13 October: 30 >> might purchase some more, just because! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment