Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MCNs Lots 6 & 7 - GroVia Newborn & Bambooty

GroVia Newborn - Ice & Owls print
Before my mum & sister flew to Sydney, relatives and family in Manila were asking what gift they can give Jacob. At first I said whatever they wanted. I didn't want to impose. But then again, I thought what if they give me something I already have or don't like? Sayang naman, imported from Manila pa. Hehe. That was about the same time I learnt of an online shop for MCNs in Manila! So in the end I asked for MCNs, washable wipes, washable nursing pads and heaps more I'm sure I will be using for Jacob. So I'm one happy mum. :) They were only able to buy 4 GroVia newborn nappies. They wanted more but the seller only had these left. Too bad. Prior to having these newborn nappies, I only had OSFMs (one size fits most). But I got worried that they might still be too big for when Jacob comes out. So I wanted to get some newborn ones just to be safe. :)

I ordered another newborn lot of MCNs from Bambooty. Just like the GroVia newborn ones, they are too cute for words! Of course, I'm aware that I will only be able to use these nappies for about a month. But I don't care. :p



with the extra bamboo boosters


Jacob's nappy count as at 9 December: 38 >> I want more! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment