Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MCNs Lot 1 - Baby Beehinds

My first lot of MCNs was delivered today. I think I scared the postman because I opened the door to answer his knock straight from bed -- bedhead and all! What a start to his workday. Sorry. :D

Let me tell you, the Baby Beehinds multi fits are oh so cute!!! I bought the nappies online on a special, buy 2 get 1 free. So for the price of 2, I got 3 nappies. Yay me! :) Because we don't know our bub's gender yet, I chose unisex colors -- orchid and metropolitan. I didn't get to choose the freebie's color though, but I sent them a note to give me a unisex one so they gave me a mint green-ish one. I don't know the exact color name. Sorry. Hehe.

The package came with a Product Care and Info Booklet. I will thoroughly read it so I'll have all the information I will need about MCNs. I am also looking at buying other brands of MCNs just so I can test which ones bub will prefer when he/she is already here. :)
Here are the pictures:
multi fit orchid
multi fit limited edition metropolitan
freebie multi fit :) -- dew


No comments:

Post a Comment