Wednesday, August 18, 2010

100 Days


Yay! It's only 100 days before our Philippine holiday.

I've been keeping myself busy by doing the prerequisite research before each holiday. As of writing this post, we have already booked our accommodation and island hopping tours for Coron. The only detail left for me to sort is food/meals whilst not on the said tours. You see, the tours that we availed of include food. Based on what I've read about Coron, we wouldn't have problems in terms of food because restaurants and cafeterias are abundant. We just have to choose which ones would suit our budget.

This is my first time to plan a holiday for a group of 11 people. That's a fairly big group for me. I only ever planned for holidays for two people -- my husband and I, so it was always straight forward. So when faced with the task of organizing our Coron holiday I was worried at first, especially since I'm not in Manila. But thanks to my sister Aina and the trusted websites I frequent before each holiday (GIRLTalk and Pinoy Exchange), all is now well and truly good.
 
I'm still on the lookout for cheap flights to Hong Kong and Bangkok. My husband wants to bring his god-daughter Dana to HK Disneyland. The problem is she doesn't have a passport yet. We've been bugging her mum since last year to get her one. Dana was supposed to be with us when we went to HK last December but because of the passport issue she was left behind. I'm afraid history will repeat itself this year. I hope not. Also, I was hoping I could cross Bangkok off my travel list but the matter is still under 'negotiation' with my husband.

I can hardly wait to go home and be with my family. *excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment