Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back In Sydney's Arms...For Now

Current location: Sydney

Sydney Opera House, Australia Day 2009

We are spending the weekend here in Sydney. Yay! We left Tamworth at 7 this morning, arrived at around half past 12. Our first stop was the Filo store in Marrickville to replenish our 'supplies'. Then off we went to the storage. Next destination was Newtown where we ate lunch and I had my eyebrows waxed. Then we checked into our 'home' for the weekend, Formule 1 @ Enfield. We immediately proceeded to DFO in Homebush, where we only had a little over an hour to shop before the stores  closed. Bitin sobra! Hopefully we could go back on Monday if we still have time.

I'm looking forward to BE's 81st anniversary celebration tomorrow. We are having a picnic lunch and I'm sure we'll share not just food but heaps of stories as well. :)

Back here at the hotel room, we're catching up on our favourite TV series, Entourage and White Collar. I love how fast the connection of my wireless internet is here in Sydney. We don't get a good signal in Tamworth so sometimes it takes ages to download one episode, it makes me wanna cry! So I'm taking advantage right now.

It's our third time to go back here since my husband was assigned in Tamworth. Hopefully the next time we do it'll be for good.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment