Monday, August 16, 2010

Product Review: Envirosax

Whenever we do our shopping we make it a point to bring our own reusable bags and would ask for our groceries/purchases to be put in them. This way we wouldn't have heaps of plastic bags after, which is our own little way of helping the environment.

The reusable bags that we have are plain black. Boring. In my search for cute and colorful reusable shopping bags, I came across Envirosax. I was instantly smitten! I was tempted to order heaps in one go but decided against it. I ordered three bags first, to 'test the waters' so to speak. I got Candy Bag 3, Candy Bag 5 and Botanica Bag 3.

They are lovely. I used my Botanica Bag 3 when we shopped last weekend. It did not disappoint. It is sturdy and it folds up real small so I can always put it in my bag. I'm planning to buy heaps more and give them as gifts. I'm excited to give them to my family members in Manila and introduce them to using reusable shopping bags. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment