Tuesday, April 12, 2011

And Now We Wait

For my period that is. Sorry if this is too much information. ;)

We went to our Orientation Visit with a nurse in the IVFAustralia clinic in the city this morning. I am quite happy because everything was explained in detail -- the timeline, the drugs, the egg collection, the embryo transfer and much more. I also got to practice with the injections. Now I'm not as scared as before, which is good. We've been given yet more readings about IVF -- information overload, really. But I'm not complaining. I want both my husband and I to be as prepared as we can be going into this journey.

I just realized that we, more so I, will need heaps of patience during this process. I'm hoping to develop that as I hate waiting. Wish me/us luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment