Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Holiday 2011

We've finally finalized our Easter Holiday destination this year -- Port Macquarie! We will be staying in Seychelles Apartments with three other families. We are in the process of building our itinerary and researching about things to do there -- the FUN part I reckon. :)

We celebrated Easter last year in Coffs Harbour. Good times! We would have wanted to go back there but it would be a much longer drive now that we're back in Sydney. Living in Tamworth definitely had its advantages. Sometimes I wish we were still back there. [Who would've have thought I'd say the last sentence! Haha.]

On another note, I'm quite nervous about our IVF Orientation Visit tomorrow. We originally wanted to bring the car with us as I got so dizzy and I felt sick during our train ride home last week. Upon factoring parking fee and bus fares, we decided against the car and agreed to just take the train to the city again. Hopefully tomorrow's travel will be much kinder to me. I will update as soon as I can tomorrow. :)

Hope y'all had a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment