Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter @ Coffs - Day 1

Easter holiday is over. We're back in Tamworth, back to reality. I'd have to say this holiday is one of the most relaxing holidays we've had in a while. We didn't have any itinerary or schedule to follow. No pressures at all. We didn't get to REALLY explore Coffs Harbour but I'd say I've seen enough to fall in love with the place. Everything is so laid back. It would be nice to have a holiday home there someday. For now, it's just me dreaming. I have heaps of stories to tell I don't even know where to start! For now, here are some of the photos we took on our first day. 


view of Muttonbird Island taken from Jetty Beach

salt and pepper squid and chips from the Coff's Harbour Fishermen's Co-operative -- so yummy!
 

Coffs Harbour Jetty

beautiful houses taken from the Jetty

schools of fish below the Jetty


customary cartwheel @ Coffs Harbour Jetty


cartwheel @ Jetty Beach



P.S. Thank you, God for the glorious weather that we had while in Coffs Harbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment