Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pandora, It Is

For my birthday present, I have decided to ask my DH for a new Pandora bracelet. Yes, I gave into temptation. Madness all over again! He also got me three new beads/charms.

kangaroo and joey -- represents Australia in general but it means Sydney for me :)

 guitar for Tamworth, home of The Big Golden Guitar (which we have yet to see, bad!)

 Easter chick for our Easter Holiday @ Coffs

 I was comparing my two bracelets when I noticed significant differences between the two clasps.

 clasp of first bracelet

clasp of second bracelet

side by side, the newer clasp is bigger and its O now has the Pandora crown

I'll have my old bracelet and charms cleaned this weekend. Then I'll rearrange the charms between the two bracelets. The old bracelet will have a 'personal' theme -- family, preferences, characteristic, signs, etc. The new one will be my 'holiday' bracelet. I'll post pictures as soon as I'm done rearranging. Excited! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment