Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Delivered


The parcel that I was talking about in my last post was actually delivered, as it said in Australia Post’s tracking system, to our neighbour’s house, NOT ours. The said neighbour knocked on our door yesterday and gave me the parcel. I was annoyed because he had already opened the package. He said he thought it was his because he ordered something from eBay. I wanted to point out to him that the parcel had my name on it but decided against it. No point in arguing with him. At least he returned the parcel to me. I was also annoyed with AusPost for delivering the parcel to the wrong address. The parcel even said ‘signature required upon delivery’. Whose signature did they get? Oh well, at least my parcel is here now, safe and sound.
It’s a cookset for my mum which I’m actually going to send to the Philippines in June. I’m still filling the (balikbayan) box. We’ve been sending a box full of goodies to our families in the Philippines every six months since we’ve arrived here. It’s fun shopping for them. The cool thing is they also shop for me! If I want something in Manila I just call or SMS them and they try and get it for me.
I received another parcel this morning.
My husband ordered a BlackBerry over the phone on Tuesday night. He was told to expect the delivery by Thursday or Friday so I was surprised when the parcel was delivered this morning. Now I’m jealous. I want a BlackBerry, too! Haha. I still have seven months left in my current contract before I get to have a new phone. Bummer! I’ll just ‘borrow’ DH’s BlackBerry sometimes. Or should I just swap my iPhone for his BlackBerry? I’m just not sure if he’ll agree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment