Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter @ Coffs - Days 3 & 4

Day 3, Easter Sunday was Market Day. We went to about four different markets but surprisingly didn't buy anything. We were happy just looking around and people watching. We again bought lunch from the Fishermen's Co-op but I didn't get to take pictures. We had fish & chips and calamari & chips. In the afternoon, we went to South Park Beach, Park Beach and Coffs Creek to take pictures. Then my DH decided to go for a little swim at Jetty Beach. As usual, I didn't go near the water. I was happy taking pictures of him. 

We left Coffs Harbour real early on Day 4. We wanted to beat the rush of people going home from holiday. I'm glad we did. We were back in Tamworth by midday. We were still able to do grocery shopping.

We had a great holiday. I wonder where we'll go next?

 South Park Beach

 Park Beach

 Coffs Creek

 cartwheel, what else?! @ Jetty Beach

view of Coffs Harbour Jetty from Jetty Beach

one of the waterfalls along Waterfall Way



 nice view 

No comments:

Post a Comment