Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Getting Colder by the Day

The title of this post is also my current status in Facebook. I love winter and all (because I get to dress up! haha) but I reckon it's a bit too early to be experiencing this cold weather. It's not even mid-Autumn yet and winter is supposed to start in June! Oh well. One of the downside of cold weather for me is experiencing back pains because of scoliosis. I sometimes have difficulty sleeping but it's alright, nothing major. My husband brought our polar fleece blanket out this morning because I was shivering in cold. I'm hoping to be back in Sydney before winter is well on its way because it is colder here in Tamworth.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm still waiting for this thing that I ordered online. It's been more than two weeks since I paid for it but I guess because of the Easter holiday delivery somehow got delayed a bit. I'm a bit worried because when I track my parcel through Australia Post's website it says it's already delivered. Where? I don't have it yet. 

Forgive me for ranting. Now back to regular programming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment