Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a nice holiday. It's Monday and today is my husband's first day back at work so it's back to reality for our household. Hopefully he wins the lottery SOON so he won't need to work! Haha!

I would've wanted my first entry for 2012 to be Jacob's birth announcement but alas, our little prince is still enjoying inside Mummy's tummy. :) His Daddy wanted Jacob to have the same birthday as his but 5th January has come and gone. Sorry, Dad! Jacob is still as active as ever! He's still not engaged at our last antenatal check up at 38 weeks. I'm beginning to feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever! Absurd, I know. We pray that he's taking his sweet time to make his appearance because he's still growing healthily inside of me. We'll see on our next check up on Friday. :)

On other news, Jacob's GroVia nappy stash from the US is now en route to Sydney. Yay! Thanks to his Godfather in California! :) I'll make a separate post once our fluffy mail arrives. Can you tell I love fluffy mails?! Haha.

Oh, I also need to remind myself to make an entry about the two baby showers I've been given. I'll do it next time. I'm sleepy so time to go back to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment