Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MCNs Lots 8 & 9 - GroVia One SIze AIO

Before 2011 ended, I ordered two more lots of GroVia nappies for Jacob. This time from their US website. The US site actually doesn't ship outside the US so I had to think of a way to go around this policy. Haha! Good thing Jacob has a Godfather in California. So we had the parcels shipped to him and then he sent it to us here in Sydney. Voila! Nappies from America! :D I must mention that nappies are way cheaper in the US than here in Australia, even if you factor in the shipping fees. The RRP of a Grovia AIO here is AUD35, while it is selling for USD22.95. Go figure.

Anyway, back to the nappies. The first lot I bought was from their seconds sale. I was never wary of buying GroVia seconds because I've read reviews that there's nothing wrong with the nappies at all! It was USD36 for a 3-pack of AIO seconds so I ordered 12. Hehe. I ordered them in 4 different prints -- owl, nature, mod flower and planes.

I ordered the second lot because they had a promotion over the holidays -- for orders over USD50, you get a free shirt. I really wanted to get an owl shirt for Jacob so I made an order for 2 more AIO nappies in plain colours -- cloud & surf and added 2 sets of wipes, too!

Here are the pictures so you can see what I am fuzzing about! Haha!

Jacob's fluffy mail from the US
owl shirt & nappy set <3
US GroVia stash
Jacob's nappy count as at 12 January: 52 >> I think I need to stop buying more (for now!). This is fast becoming an addiction. Haha! I'll leave you with one more nappy shot! :)


my son's nappy stash in his cot!

No comments:

Post a Comment