Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby Showers

We've been blessed to have been given two baby showers for Jacob. I honestly wasn't expecting even one shower at all! We are grateful and thankful for our "families" here in Sydney.

The first shower was given by our CFC family on 9 December. I was 34 weeks pregnant then. It was held at the Fontimayor residence in Plumpton. It was a fun night and everyone enjoyed the food, the games and most especially the company of one another. Special thanks to May Ann and Ate Jeanne for your time and effort in organizing this shower. Here are some of the photos:

Thank you, Fontimayor family (May Ann, Karlo & Noah) for letting us into your home
somebody already ate the 'B' cupcake before I was able to take a picture :(
with my sister & mum from Manila :)
the ladies,
the gentlemen,
and the kids!!! :)
gifts for Jacob -- thank you, Titos and Titas :)

Our second baby shower was given by our BESA family. It was held in conjunction with our post Christmas party on 29 December. I was a day shy of being 37 weeks pregnant. Everybody thought I would give birth anytime because of my ginormous tummy. I guess Jacob proved them wrong. Haha! As always when we get together, fun, laughter and food were abundant that night. Special thanks to Jeana, MaJen, Mama Ida and all the Betanettes who helped in making this shower possible. I only have a few pictures because my husband was in charge of the camera/taking pictures and I was in charge of taking the videos. Fail, Daddy! >:) The videos of the games, however, are too long. I wonder if I can upload them here. Any thoughts?

Dad & Mum
photo credit: R. Dumlao
more gifts! -- thank you, Titos and Titas :)


1 comment:

  1. Perfect pictures! This is such a fabulous baby shower and relaxing time with friends. Many good wishes to the proud would be mom dad. We also went for a get together organized by my cousin on her official success. It was superb and best was the easy tracked LA venues hired for the lunch. Dishes were yummy and so were the desserts.

    ReplyDelete