Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back at One


I'm writing this post all the way from Tamworth, NSW. We relocated here from Sydney because of my husband’s job and we’re currently discovering the differences of city and country living. We've been here for a little over a month now and we're still adjusting , but I am optimistic. You can say that I’m trying to look at the glass ‘half-full’ instead of ‘half-empty’. I figured might as well enjoy the ride, treat the experience as an adventure and try to learn from it.

I will not be working while we are here so I decided to go back to writing. I had a personal blog ages ago but have not updated it for about 4 or 5 years now. I got the inspiration to write again from a friend. I’m hoping to be able to share my experiences with you while I rediscover the joys of writing. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment