Thursday, March 18, 2010

Travel Bug

I’ve been bitten! By the travel bug, that is. If only I have an unlimited supply of money I’d go and travel the world. Who wouldn’t want to, right? Since that’s clearly not the case, let me just list (in no particular order) SOME of the places I’ve been dreaming of exploring.
1. Greece – I’d love to go to Athens. Oh, and Santorini. Enough said.
2. France – I want to go to Paris and eat crepes and go up the Eiffel Tower!
3. Thailand – I want to roam in the streets of Bangkok. People say that when you go to Bangkok it’s like you never left Manila at all. Even so, I’d like to experience it myself. I want to go to Phuket, as well.
4. Japan – I want to people-watch in Tokyo.
5. South Korea – I don’t exactly know why but it has something to do with Boys Over Flowers, the Koreanovela. Haha!
6. USA – I want to visit relatives in California then walk The Strip in Vegas, spend Christmas and New Year in New York. My husband wants to go to Boston and watch a Celtics match. Hopefully we can do so before Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen retires! I want to go Disney World in Orlando and the list goes on and on!

These are just some of the places I can think of right now.

Realistically, Bangkok seems to be our next destination. I still have to convince my husband though. I’m thinking maybe September or October this year. Fingers crossed. If not, I can probably squeeze Bangkok in our Manila holiday come April-May 2011. I can’t wait! I’m already doing the requisite research. My husband couldn’t be bothered with the details because he says he’s already paying for the trip. You know what? He has a point. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment