Monday, March 29, 2010

Cartwheels Galore

My husband has this habit of doing cartwheels in almost every place we go to. He most especially likes doing cartwheels on beaches. I can't remember exactly how it started but now it is kinda like his 'signature move'. 
Here are some of his pictures:
Bantayan Island
Cebu, Philippines 
March 2008
Virgin Island
Cebu, Philippines
March 2008
Surfers Paradise
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
March 2009
Birubi Beach
Anna Bay, New South Wales, Australia
April 2009
Bondi Beach
New South Wales, Australia
November 2009
Note: Those people on the left of the picture were just conducting life-saving courses. No dramas there in case you're wondering. :)
 Bagasbas Beach
Daet, Camarines Norte, Philippines
December 2009











These are just some of my husband's cartwheeling pictures. I know I have taken heaps of other pictures but I can't seem to find them at the moment. What's your 'signature move'? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment