Monday, March 29, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away!

I'm checking the weather forecast for Coffs Harbour starting this Friday until Monday next week for our holiday. I'm finalizing our Things to Do list so I have to take the weather into consideration. The forecast is not looking good. Seems like we will be having a very gloomy weekend at Coffs Harbour:
Friday - Possible shower, 90% chance of rain
Saturday - Rain, 80% chance of rain
Sunday -  Rain, 80% chance of rain
Monday -  Possible shower, 80% chance of rain

I'm beginning to think my husband and I are jinxed when it comes to beach holidays. I remember we went to the Gold Coast March of last year to celebrate my birthday. We were so excited to be in the world famous beach Surfers Paradise. We went to the beach immediately after checking into our hotel. Yes, we were that excited! Surprise, suprise, this sign greeted us:
Good thing we hadn't changed into our bathing suits yet. We got the chance to swim the following morning, but only for a couple of hours because the weather turned bad again.

Looks like we'll have the same fate in Coffs Harbour. Too bad! I wanted to try sea kayaking on Saturday. I've always wanted to do it and I thought Coffs would be the perfect place. Oh well, maybe some other time. I'm still hoping that the weather will change and be kind to us, though. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment