Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Babymoon Booked!

I bought this Scoopon voucher for a two night getaway for two people at the beautiful Australis Retreat at Wisemans on the stunning Hawkesbury River in early January. Back then my husband and I didn't know that I would fall pregnant in April. I convinced him to let me buy this voucher just so we could go on a mini holiday this year knowing that we will not be able to go on a holiday out of Australia (permanent residency to citizenship conditions). Now that I'm pregnant, we've decided to book this mini holiday for our babymoon!!! :)

I will be a little over 26 weeks when we take this trip. It's just over an hour drive from Sydney. It's going to be a very laid back holiday because we just want to relax and enjoy each other before we welcome Jacob into our family. This holiday will also be a belated celebration for our 12th/6th anniversary this end of September. I feel blessed that I have been with my husband for more than a third of my life.

I'm still in the process of researching about things to do in the area. Otherwise, my husband will probably be swimming most of the time while I watch him do so. Haha. I must remember to bring some reading materials then. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment