Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MCNs Lot 4 - Alva Baby

My husband and I picked up Jacob's 4th lot of MCNs from the post office yesterday. I ordered these nappies off Alva Baby, a nappy factory in China. These nappies are by far the cheapest in our stash (about $5 apiece). And as they say, you get what you pay for. The quality is not so great plus they stuffed up my order and sent me a PINK nappy!!! I cannot, for the life of me, fathom how they think I'd want a pink nappy when everything I ordered are obviously for a baby boy. I already sent them an email complaining about it but to be honest, I don't expect them to do anything about it. You may be asking why I even ordered from them. Well, I just wanted to check if I would like the quality since (almost) everything is made in China anyway. Now I know! Haha! I probably won't be using these nappies often, just as back ups in case I run out of nappies.


:(
Aside from the nappies, I also ordered leggings/leg warmers off Alva Baby. I'm satisfied with them, they're so cute. Yay! :)

panda leggings

Cars leggings
frog leggings
Jacob won't probably be able to wear these leggings because the size range says 0-12 months. Hopefully he can fit into them by winter next year when he'll be about 6 months.

Jacob's nappy count as at 14 September: 18 >> including the pink one. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment