Thursday, September 8, 2011

MCNs Lot 2 - Cushie Tushies


The second lot of Jacob's MCNs was delivered this morning. This time the nappies are from Cushie Tushies. No, I didn't buy directly from their website. On Monday night while I was trawling through eBay for modern cloth nappies (in bed beside my sleeping husband!!!), I found out that Cushie Tushies has an eBay account and that's where they sell their seconds for half the retail price. This is the note they put on each nappy's description : The Cushie Tushies currently listed on eBay are seconds. This means that there is an flaw with the Nappy and we do not wish to sell it at full retail price. We can not list the specific fault with each item we list however the faults are usually a smudge in the printing, some messy or missed stitching in the sewing process or slightly out of shape variations. The Fault should not affect the use of the Item however. They may also be in Perfect condition but are an older version that needs clearing.

I asked my husband's opinion first if it's ok for us to buy nappies that are seconds. At first he was apprehensive but after a little convincing from me, he gave in. That's how persuasive I can be. Haha! Also shows you how cheap I am. :)

I bought 9 nappies in total (5 couture or printed ones and 4 basix or plain ones) and 1 waterproof cloth nappy bag. Here are the pictures:


Dude cloth nappy bag
basix sunflower, couture snow fall & couture lady bird
couture candy cane, basix tangerine & basix ruby red
basix denim, couture giraffe & couture bumble bee
All the nappies are in great brand new condition despite the seller's disclaimer. There's just some smudges on the the bumble bee's print. I hope they'll all come off once I wash the nappies. Of this lot, my favourite is the bumble bee for Bee!!! :)

Jacob's nappy count as at 9 September: 12 >> stash is slowly but surely getting bigger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment