Sunday, September 25, 2011

Goodies from Manila

The care package from Manila which my mum and sister sent last Wednesday was delivered this morning! I am so happy with all the goodies and clothes they sent me. Now I have more clothes to wear since my pre-pregnancy clothes are now too tight on me. Haha!

Here are some pictures:
the cute box

yay! a box full of goodies and clothes

Jacob's

Jacob's

Jacob's
Jacob's shirts are from when my mum and sister went to Singapore last May. We just found out that time that I'm pregnant. Good thing Jacob is a boy because all the shirts they bought are for boys. :)

I will give baby wearing a go. :)

Jacob's vitamins & cotton buds

for the hubby :D

for mum

for mum, again

Jacob's & mum's clothes

Jacob's & mum's clothes

 Yay! I am excited to wear all my new clothes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment